If you want to instantly elevate any dish, add truffles! They give a earthy deliciousness to otherwise plain green beans… a perfect side for any meal!
Truffled Green Beans
- 1 lb. (16 oz.) fresh green beans
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. black truffle pate
- 6 Tbsp. grated parmesan cheese
- salt & pepper
- Wash green beans and snap off ends. Add to a large pot of boiling, salted water and cook until tender, about 4 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in pan on medium-high heat. Add green beans and truffle pate. Season with salt and pepper and toss to coat.
- Remove from heat. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Toss to coat and serve.