It’s a summer Saturday nite and we’ve all got things to see and people to do 😳😏, so I’ll keep this short and sweet. Just wanted share this Wasabi Slaw recipe real quick because I’ve got some yummy new dishes coming up later this week that it pairs with perfectly! And there’s nothing to it other than mixing it all together and letting if hang out in the fridge for a bit sooo… Here we go! 😁✌️
- 6 c. shredded cabbage medley (red and green cabbages with carrots)
- 1/3 c. mayo
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 tsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp. toasted sesame seeds
- 1/2 tsp. wasabi paste
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Combine all ingredients except cabbage medley in a large mixing bowl until well combined.
- Add cabbage medley. Toss to coat thoroughly.
- Refrigerate 2 hrs or until ready to use.